Your perspective with us
Our workforce is our chief asset: Everyone contributes with their knowledge and abilities to the quality of our products. We produce and develop at the German site and are a company led by its employees.
Many of our qualified employees have been working for ZERA for decades. Often even in the second and third generation – from this perspective, we are a family business in the truest sense of the word.
Whether it’s apprentice training or starting directly as a specialized worker or engineer: Here you can find our job openings. We look forward to your application!
We are looking for
Engineer in development hardware (this offer is only in German language available)
Engineer for test field and service / electrical engineering (this offer is only in German language available)
Training slots for 2018
Sorry, but our training slots for 2018 for electronic technicians for devices and systems are already taken.
Student workers m/f
Starting now, we are looking for student workers to support our production for the following work areas:
Field of duty:
- Manufacturing and assembly of mechanical components and modules
- Electro-mechanical wiring, such as cable confection, control cabinet and system wiring
- Equipping of circuit boards according to the assembly plan and parts list
- Assembly of electronic modules
- Testing of components and systems
- Basic knowledge of electro-technology
- Preferably mechatronics students
- Pre-arranged flexible work hours
- At least 12 hrs./week
- Remuneration according to level of training
Mr. Helmut Monschau