Our workforce is our chief asset: Everyone contributes with their knowledge and abilities to the quality of our products. We produce and develop at the German site and are a company led by its employees.
Many of our qualified employees have been working for ZERA for decades. Often even in the second and third generation – from this perspective, we are a family business in the truest sense of the word.
Whether it’s apprentice training or starting directly as a specialized worker or engineer: Here you can find our job openings. We look forward to your application!
Current job offers
We always welcome motivated employees with electrotechnical and IT background.
Send your application to jobs. @zera.de
Cooperative study program for electrical engineering
Starting this year we offer a cooperative study program for electrical engineering at ZERA. More details can be found here.
More information about the university on https://www.h-brs.de/en/emt/study/bachelor/electrical-engineering-coop
Training slots for 2020
We are looking forward to receiving your application for our training slot for 2020 as:
- electronic technician for devices and systems
- warehouse logistics specialist
Your contact persons
Electronic technicians for devices and systems
Mr. Ralf Ittermann
Warehouse logistics specialist
Mr. Andreas Lüzinger
Head of dispatch department
Student workers m/f
Starting now, we are looking for student workers to support our production for the following work areas:
Field of duty:
- Manufacturing and assembly of mechanical components and modules
- Electro-mechanical wiring, such as cable confection, control cabinet and system wiring
- Equipping of circuit boards according to the assembly plan and parts list
- Assembly of electronic modules
- Testing of components and systems
- Basic knowledge of electro-technology
- Preferably mechatronics students
- Pre-arranged flexible work hours
- At least 12 hrs./week
- Remuneration according to level of training
Mrs. Britta Obliers
Head of Personnel and Finance