We are specialized in the development of customer-specific systems. We have recently designed a system for quality assurance for a large meter manufacturer which is specially customized to a specific type of meter. Discover our quality – in every detail.
- Mechanical preparation for further wiring and assembling
- Prepared panels with cut-outs for error calculators, contact blocks and cable guiding
- Single test position including error calculator and contacting
- Wiring between scanning heads and error calculators
- The protection cover is integrated into the security circuit which switches off the test values when opening.
- Gas shock absorbers serve for smooth closing of the cover.
- The scanning heads are firmly connected with the protection cover. Cable guiding of the scanning heads along the cover.
- Using isolated current transformers (ICT) for galvanic isolation
- One single three-phase ICT123 supplies three single-phase test position
- Total view with opened protection cover.
12 test positions on one side.
- Quality assurance system for testing totally 24 meters.
The integrated single-phase source mounted underneath the test bench serves for generation of test values.